Nestled high into the top of the dunes, 'A Dune Escape' is a beautiful 2-bedroom Emu Bay eco house with luxurious furnishings, Australian oak floors and a strong connection to nature, featuring stand-alone solar power, all rainwater and an open log fire.
Relax in the north facing open plan living and outside wrap-around deck areas to enjoy the fabulous natural landscape, walk down the dune and onto Emu Bay beach, or enjoy sweeping hinterland views to the south and east.
The house can accommodate up to 6 people in 2 Queen-size beds and a double bunk bed.
Quality bed linen, bath towels and WiFi connection are all included in the tariff.
For extensive photos of every room in the house please visit our photo gallery.
This bedroom accommodates four people with a queen bed and double bunk. Also features built in robes and a beautiful south facing hinterland view
This bedroom accommodates two people with a queen size bed. Also features built in robes. The window looks out upon the dune crest.
Open living Kitchen, Lounge & Dining
Fully equipped kitchen features:
- High quality cookware and equipment.
- Stainless steel fridge w/ freezer.
- Four burner gas stove with oven and grill.
- Basic supplies such as oil, coffee, tea, salt, etc.
- Beautiful hinterland views from the window
Relaxing lounge area featuring:
- Log fireplace
- Luxury leather couches and armchairs
- Mounted flatscreen television (USB compatible)
- Stereo (with ipod dock)
- DVD player
- Strong WiFi connection
Indoor dining area which opens on to the deck and looks over a natural landscape
Wrap Around Outdoor Decking
- Perfect for entertaining, wildlife spotting or just relaxing
- BBQ with wok burner supplied
- Great for star gazing, zero pollution allows for some great naked-eye astronomy